If your under investigation or have been arrested, contact our defense attorneys today for immediate help.
Failure to take prompt action can mean the loss of your license, your career, or even your freedom.
Arizona State Bar Certified Criminal Law Specialist
The public tends to disregard those who have been charged with a criminal offense and usually writes them off as criminals who are deserving of any punishment fit for them. However, an accusation does not make a person guilty. We live in a society that practices the presumption innocence, which is the principle that one is innocent until proven guilty. An arrest does not equal a conviction, and this is where an experienced Phoenix criminal defense attorney comes into play.
5 Reasons to Choose Our Criminal Defense Attorney
- Our practice is focused exclusively on Arizona criminal law
- Over 25 years of experience defending those charged with crimes
- Thousands of cases handled
- We are passionate about getting you the very best result possible
- Voted as Top 100 Defense Lawyer by American Society of Legal Advocates
Each crime is different and involves a unique set of circumstances. Criminal defense attorney Craig Orent works hard to ensure that the court can view the facts as they transpired, rather than allowing jurors to make their own judgments. Criminal law depends largely on the presentation of the case to the court, and Craig Orent has over 25 years of experience defending clients in the courtroom. Not every attorney excels at litigation and you do not want a brand-new lawyer defending your case in court as a “trial run.” You should instead place your trust in an attorney who has proven himself time and time again to be an experienced and talented criminal defense attorney.
After practicing law in California and Massachusetts, the Phoenix criminal lawyer settled in Arizona where he initially worked as an assistant legal defender at the Maricopa Country Legal Defender’s Office, focusing on felony cases in Phoenix, which included capital first degree murder, robbery, and rape. He then worked at the Federal Public Defender’s Office for a time before he founded Orent Law Offices, PLC.
Now, Craig Orent represents a wide spectrum of cases relating to criminal defense which include:
By applying his expertise and knowledge of the criminal justice system, Craig Orent effectively represents accused persons in and city, state, and federal courts statewide. Whether you received minor traffic violation or are accused of a Phoenix sex crime, Craig is a trusted criminal lawyer that will defend your rights.
Craig Orent is one of the few lawyers in the state of Arizona to be invited into the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. This is due to his proven track record as a criminal defense attorney and the manner in which he zealously defends his clients in the courtroom.
Charged with a Crime in Phoenix? Call Now
An arrest is not a conviction and Phoenix criminal lawyer Craig Orent can assist you in breaking down the facts of your case to develop a defense strategy. Rest assured that your case is in good hands with the Orent Law Offices. It is important that you contact the Orent Law Offices shortly after your arrest so Craig Orent can begin formulating a defense strategy as soon as possible. Criminal trials are often subject to tight deadlines which involve submitting documents to the court shortly after arrest and interviewing witnesses who may be integral to your case. The longer you wait to contact a criminal attorney in Phoenix, the more likely that key witnesses will begin to forget the specific facts of the case. Our firm can help you deal issues related to being arrested, criminal investigations, sentencing, appeals and any criminal charges you may be facing. Contact or stop by our Phoenix offices today for your initial free consultation.
How to Choose the Best Criminal Defense Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
Choosing the right defense attorney is not easy. There are many great criminal defense lawyers in Phoenix, so how do you choose the best one?
- First, you want to hire a lawyer who specializes in criminal defense. Here at Orent Law Offices, that's all we do so 100% of our practice is focused on defending those charged with crimes in Arizona.
- Second, you want an attorney with extensive experience. Attorney Craig Orent has been trying criminal cases for more than 25 years! Our law office has handled it all, from defending those charged with drunk driving to defending people charged with murder. Not only do you want a lawyer with experience practicing law, but you want an attorney who has extensive trial experience. Craig has hundreds of jury trials and has an impressive trial record.
- Third, you want an attorney who has a proven track record and has a reputation for winning. Of course, we can never guarantee the outcome of any case, but our history of successfully defending those charged with crimes in Arizona is impressive.
- Fourth, find a defense attorney who has won awards recognizing his or her work. Here at Orent Law Offices, we have multiple awards under our belt, including National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Attorneys, The Nation’s Top One Percent Attorneys – National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers – The American Society of Legal Advocates and many more.
- Fifth, choose a defense attorney who is passionate about their work. Craig approaches every single case with the same passion and dedication no matter what kind of case he is handling. We strongly believe that each person should be represented in the same way that a family member would want to be represented if faced with similar accusations.
If you have been charged with a crime, don't wait. Please call us today.
Example Criminal Defense Case Results
Some of recent case results: Charge: Assault Outcome:Not guilty Charge: Felony DUI Outcome: Not guilty Charge: Theft Outcome: Dismissed on day of trial Charge: Capital First Degree Murder Outcome: Not guilty Charge:Conspiracy, Illegal Control Of Enterprise, & Possession Of Marijuana Outcome: Dismissed prior to trial Charge: Domestic Violence Outcome: Dismissed prior to trial Charge: DUI (Driving Under the Influence) Outcome: Dismissed at trial Charge: DUI and Domestic Violence Assault & Disorderly Conduct Outcome:Domestic violence charges dismissed and DUI reduced to dry reckless.
What can we do for you? Contact us now and find out how we can help you.